This report represents Deliverable D5.2, Consumer Uptake Trial Report: Mainstream consumers’ attitudes and willingness to adopt BEVs and PHEVs. The purpose of this report is to report on:
- the method employed for the Consumer Uptake Trial;
- the data obtained and the analysis performed;
- the results of full statistical analysis of the key data obtained from the Trial;
- answers to the research questions defined in the Consumer Uptake Trial design; and
- evidence-based conclusions from the Trial with regard to how the data have advanced understanding of Mainstream Consumer attitudes to uptake of BEVs and PHEVs, and therefore what the new state-of-the-art understanding of this area is.